Thermo Fisher Scientific Women in Engineering Career Day
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Women in Engineering Career Day is an event is for young women in grades eight through 12 who are interested in learning about a career that requires creative problem solving, encourages forward thinking, makes a difference in society, and shapes the future of our world. Participants who attend Career Day will:
• learn about seven different types of engineering through exciting demonstrations
• enjoy the opportunity to work in teams on hands-on projects
• get to know other girls who share their interests
• interact with engineering college students and faculty
• begin to see themselves as engineers
Individuals, groups, and school classes are encouraged to attend. Teachers, parents, and chaperones are welcome as well.