This expanded professional development event for UW-Platteville employees features three tracks and 30+ technology topics of interest to instructional and non-instructional staff, targeting new and seasoned technology users alike. A sampling of titles includes:
• Creating Forms in Adobe Acrobat
• You’ve been trained on the Web CMS. Now what?
• Building a Personal Learning Network with Cloud-based Social Media Tools
• The 4-1-1 on Office 365 at UW-Platteville
• Clickers: Not just for TV!
• Plus… sessions for new employees, Desire2Learn, and so much more!
In addition there are lunch hour demonstrations on using a digital camera and the newly-installed collaboration stations as well as a one-hour “Ask the Guru” session where you can ask our resident IT professionals questions or request feedback on technology projects.
Register online at www.uwplatt.edu/icet/technology-mashup
If you have any questions contact ICET at email@example.com or ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org.