Volunteer at the Career Fair!
20 – 30 student volunteers needed to help each day of the career fair between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.Volunteer duties include:
• Greeting and directing employers to their booths
• Assiting with set-up and tear-down of event
• Helping employers carry displays into Velzy Commons
• Working the registration table
Benefits of volunteering:
• Network with employers before and after the fair
• Observe employers and how a career fair works
• Add another volunteer experience to your resume
• Represent the high caliber of UW-Platteville students
If you are interested, contact Megan Fecht at: email@example.com
Get involved! Check out the accounting and business organizations affiliated with your major in the School of Business.
October 1, 2014