Students who have not completed the internship application and registered for ACCTING 4990 or BUSADMIN 4990 by September 19:
• will be charged a $45 late fee.
• will be ineligible for financial aid for the internship.
• may have their PASS access inactivated. This will cause delays in processing the internship application and registration.
Final deadline for submitting an application for the internship: October 15, 2016. No applications will be reviewed or approved after that date.
An accounting or business internship in the School of Business allows students to supplement their formal education with practical experience. It focuses not only on performing well on the job for an employer, but also on creating an optimal learning experience.
- Internship Requirements
- Internship Process
- Successfully Completing the Internship
- Summer Internships Eligible for PACCE Funding
- For Employers
If you have any questions after reading these policies and procedures, please contact Marge Karsten at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
View available internship and employment opportunities
For additional listings of internship and employment opportunities, check the Pioneer Career Network (PCN).