Internship and Employment Opportunities
This pane clears float!
april 16, 2015
april 14, 2015
students at 20 hours, to develop communication campaigns for campus sustainability initiatives, primarily
focusing on alternative transportation. Initiatives in need of communication include:
- The campus/city bus and taxi
- Campus car sharing and carpooling programs
- Regional bus service to and from campus
- Campus bicycling
- Pioneer Restore (campus surplus)
- Campus waste reeducation measures (including composting and recycling)
- Other sustainability campaigns to be determined
April 2, 2015
Click here for more information on responsibilities, ideal qualifications and how to apply.
march 31, 2015
Monroe Clinic | 515 22nd Ave | Monroe, WI 53566
608-324-1776 | email@example.com
march 23, 2015
For additional list of responsibilities, necessary experience and knowledge requirements, and how to apply, click here.
march 13, 2015
Potential opportunities include writing (in conjunction with UIC/Publications) to produce general press and game result release stories as well as in web design and management for lead student workers.
• Must have knowledge of sports and rules of each sport
• Must be available to work nights and weekends (when games take place)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Capable of working in a fast pace and loud atmosphere
• Must work well in a team
• Knowledge of computer applications, software design, and web design are favored
Preferred: Qualify for Work Study
For more information and to apply contact Lindsay Dietmeier: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please name the sport(s) you have knowledge of and understanding.
march 12, 2015
March 9, 2015
You are invited to learn more about the company and meet their representatives at the Eagle Point Software Information Session Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 4:00-5:30 p.m., University South, Markee Pioneer Student Center. Food will be provided.
Questions? Contact the Academic and Career Advising Center at email@example.com or 608.342.1183.
Preferred qualifications include being proficient at typing and experience with Excel; detail oriented and able to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Application deadline: Monday, March 23, 2015 by 4:00pm. Click here for additional details and how to apply.
February 23, 2015
This is a full-time position; summer internship(s) may be considered. Working hours are M-F, 8-5. Salary based on experience.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding position with a company that has been providing excellent customer service for almost 25 years, give us a chance to show you how we value our employees.
About State Permits, Inc.:
For almost 25 years, Permit.com (State Permits, Inc.) has been processing and expediting retail building permits. Permit.com manages all types of permit projects across the country, including cell towers, retail construction, commercial buildings, satellite installation, re-image rollouts and numerous other types of municipal approvals. Our proprietary tracking software streamlines the planning process, buying the extra time needed to properly plan and develop projects.
If interested in working with a talented group of people, contact:
State Permits, Inc
319 Elaines Court
Dodgeville, WI 53533
February 17, 2015
For more details and how to apply, please click here.
february 2, 2015
HNI is a leading designer and manufacturer of both office furniture and hearth products located in Muscatine, IA. We are seeking a May 2015 graduate to join our team as a Human Resource Development Member. This is a two year rotational development program where the candidate will gain knowledge and skills in every aspect of the HR function of business including attracting and retaining top talent, workforce planning and hourly hiring, employee training and development, internal succession planning and talent management, employee relations, performance management and driving employee engagement.
In addition, there are 3 HR Internships open for this summer and HNI will be on campus in February looking for HR interns!
For more details visit: http://www.hnicareers.com/JobDetails.aspx?ID=20463 or contact:
Adrienne Wheeler, PHR
january 26, 2015
1. Assist in planning, researching, and executing effective communication outreach strategies used by industry professionals and within higher education
2. Take lead in providing information, narratives, and content for marketing materials and program promotion for pre-college programs
3. Work as a liaison between OMSA Pre-College Programs and Media department to coordinate times for shoots, interviews, etc.
4. Provide a weekly re-cap podcast
5. Develop and Maintain OMSA Pre-College blog, specifically communicating content related to college transition, parent involvement, and more.
6. Take initiative in areas of creative communication, provide and test new ways to communicate effectively with pre-college students and families
7. Manage social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, google+
8. Identify, introduce, and pioneer new social media platforms for use
9. Perform other duties as assigned
january 20, 2015
2015 Internship Opportunities include:
Marketing - Monroe, WI
Internet Marketing – Monroe, WI
Employment Specialist/HR - Monroe, WI; Clinton, IA
Corporate Branding/Communications- Monroe, WI
Credit Risk Analyst - Monroe, WI
Excess Inventory – Monroe, WI
Junior Accountant- Monroe, WI
Web Merchandising – Monroe, WI
Food Merchandising- Monroe, WI
Call Center Intern- Monroe, WI
Production/Operations Management, Industrial Technology, Occupational Safety, General Management, Supply Chain Logistics
Asst Fulfillment Project Coordinator – Clinton, IA; Monroe and Madison, WI
Asst Supervisor (Receiving/Warehouse) - Madison, WI; Monroe, WI; Sun Prairie, WI; Savanna, IL
Asst Fulfillment Supervisor - Madison, WI; Monroe, WI; Sun Prairie, WI; Peosta, IA
Operations Intern- Clinton, IA
Safety Training Coordinator – Peosta, IA
Bakery Production- Monroe, WI
Bakery Maintenance- Monroe, WI
january 16, 2015
For more information on qualifications needed, responsibilities and how to apply: uwplatt.edu/employment-opportunities/dlcadminspec
• Coordinate email marketing campaigns
• Help create sales and other collateral material
• Develop and maintain a database to track sales and marketing activities
• Assist with sales meeting preparation and follow-up
• Update corporate website copy
• Perform various administrative duties as needed
• Ability to work 10-15 hours/week
• Students seeking to learn about the sales process and marketing support
• Experience with MS Office products, especially PowerPoint, is preferred
• Familiarity with desktop publishing software would be helpful
• Creative aptitude is preferred
• Need to be organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
january 8, 2015
College graduate (business majors preferred); Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status, valid driver’s license, excellent communication skills, a good work ethic, and interest in an active, ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ type of environment are essential; Experience in sales, customer service, food service, or construction is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive base salary with salary increases throughout the Program. In addition to our impressive base salary, we also offer incentives based on performance. Additional benefits include: health, dental and vision care; life insurance; disability insurance; 401k/stock purchase plan; company-paid pension investment plan; tuition reimbursement; employee assistance program; and various discount programs.
Send your resume to:
Ms. Catherine Catino, Human Resources Manager - Northern Plains Area, 11410 Alameda Dr. Strongsville, OH 44149; Fax: 440 846 4339; Email: email@example.com; Phone: 440 846 4307
november 18, 2014
october 21, 2014
October 10, 2014
Contact Ashley Sugden, Sales and Marketing Coordinator; Lakeshore Chinooks Baseball, LLC, PO Box 227, 995 Badger Circle, Grafton, WI 53025; 262.618.4659; firstname.lastname@example.org
October 2, 2014
Branch seminar planning
Promotion of branch trimester-focus activities
Assist host Financial Advisor with networking and community involvement
Assist host Financial Advisor with client services and solutions
Observe host Financial Advisor and support Branch Office Administrator duties, as allowable
Who should apply:
Students completing their junior or senior college year (with one semester remaining before graduation) are eligible to apply.
Candidates should demonstrate a drive to succeed, have a strong interest in pursuing the Financial Advisor career after graduation. Applicants need a minimum GPA of 3.0.
We look for students with excellent leadership, communication, teamwork and service skills.
A qualifying candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S., and must successfully pass a drug-screen test and a background investigation.
Interns work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks during the summer at this paid internship.
To apply for the 2015 Summer Internship, please submit your resume August 1st - November 30th, 2014 to FAInternships@edwardjones.com.
may 1, 2014
october 16, 2013
1128 Stewart Street
Madison, Wi 53713
Cell: 608.516.0627, Fax: 507.457.2122
Submitted By George Krueger
Internship and Employment Posting
Do you know of an internship or employment opportunity that you think should be featured on this page? Fill out the "Submit an Internship or Employment Opportunity" form. Once processed, submissions will be posted on this page. For questions regarding this process, please contact Becky Trefz.
This pane clears float!