The Department of Business and Accounting educates students for productive careers in a global business environment. We:
- provide excellent academic advising,
- develop students' critical thinking skills through experiential learning activities, including internships,
- integrate the use of technology into our courses,
- cultivate a learning environment that encourages teamwork and enhances students' leadership skills,
- enhance in our students a sense of ethics, a global perspective to business,
an entrepreneurial spirit, and a sensitivity to workplace and societal diversity,
- offer a variety of opportunities for participation in student organizations,
- extend our Business Administration degree to students world-wide via distance education,
- pursue scholarly and professional activities that enhance our teaching and students' learning,
- provide service in our areas of expertise to businesses and nonprofit organizations in the local community, region, and state and involve our students in such endeavors,
- offer opportunities to expand knowledge and skills through online master's degree programs in Project Management, Distance Education Leadership , Integrated Supply Chain, and Organizational Change Leadership.
Interested? We hope you will explore the possibilities with us!
Dr. Susan Hansen,
Chair, Department of Business & Accounting