Welcome to the 2012-2013 Performing Arts Series!
If our staff can do anything to make your visit to the Center for the Arts more enjoyable, just ask a house manager or box office attendant.
Thanks for your support and I'll see you at the shows!
Michael J. Breitner, Director
Office of Arts Facilities & Series
- Wingra Woodwind Quintet, Nohr Art Gallery, September 30 @ 2 p.m.
- The Taming of the Shrew, CFA, October 25 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Katie Armiger Band, CFA, November 4 @ 7:30 p.m.
- The Four Bitchin' Babes, CFA, November 16 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Leahy Family Christmas, CFA, December 9 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Marvin Stamm, CFA, February 1, 2013 @ 7:30 p.m.
- The Golden Dragon Acrobats presents Cirque Ziva, CFA, February 10, 2013 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Giordano Dance Company, CFA, February 23, 2013 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Vienna Boys Choir, CFA, March 16, 2013 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Break of Reality, CFA, April 18, 2013 @ 7:30 p.m.
- David Danielson Eaton, CFA, April 28, 2013 @ 2 p.m.
The 2012-2013 season is supported by a Creation and Presentation grant from the Wisconsin Arts Board.