The Denny Pratt Spirit Award stands for Service, Positive Attitude, Initiative, Resourcefulness, Integrity, and Teamwork and is awarded to individuals or groups in recognition of their support and promotion of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
Purpose of the Program
- To establish a community-based recognition of individuals or groups who have contributed to the University in a distinctive and extraordinary way and who have provided exceptional service to the University.
- To acknowledge individuals or groups whose specific and distinctive actions and accomplishments that are of exceptional value to a department and/or the University as a whole
- To acknowledge individuals or groups whose actions reflect the University values of caring, respect and building of community.
- To encourage creativity, resourcefulness, innovation, and integrity.
- The Denny Pratt Spirit Award can be awarded to alumni, parents, retired, former, or current faculty/staff members, or friends who meet the criteria.
- Individuals may not nominate themselves.
Announcement of Winner
- Will be announced and presented with an engraved Denny Pratt Spirit Award by the Chancellor annually during Homecoming weekend. Also a name plate will be placed on the Denny Pratt Spirit Award wall plaque located in the Alumni Lounge.
- Nomination forms should be sent to:
1 University Plaza
Platteville WI 53818
- The Alumni Awards & Recognition Committee of the Alumni Association will review nominations.
Deadline for Nomination: May 01, of each year.