New Freshman Application Process
In order to apply to UW-Platteville, all new freshman will need to submit the following items:
UW System Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Aug. 1: Application available online for the following fall semester
- Sept. 1: Application may be submitted for the following fall semester
- Sept. 15: Fall application review begins
- June 1: Spring application review begins
- $50 application fee
High school transcript
- Applicants who have not graduated from a recognized high school must provide evidence of satisfactory completion of the requirements for a high school equivalency certificate or a diploma (HSED) from a recognized high school, school system or state department of public instruction based on a Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED) examination and other established criteria.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended or currently attending (if applicable)
- Official ACT or SAT score
Students with a complete application file typically receive notice of admission within two weeks. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis, and applications are processed as long as space is available or until enrollment goals have been met.
Track your application status with Pioneer Administrative Software System (PASS). It’s your single place to view admission-related items, financial aid and other important steps.