Wisconsin Covenant Scholars
The Wisconsin Covenant was created to inspire young people to plan early for a successful high-school career that will lead to higher education. The Wisconsin Covenant Pledge is a promise that they will:
- Earn a high-school diploma.
- Maintain at least a “B” average in high school.
- Complete the classes they need to prepare them for higher education.
- Demonstrate good citizenship and participate in their community.
- Apply for state and federal financial aid by April 1st.
- Submit the WI Covenant Senior Confirmation Form senior year by April 1st.
- Take the necessary steps to gain admission to a University of Wisconsin System institution, a Wisconsin Technical College, and/or a Wisconsin private college or university.
In return for meeting these goals and keeping the pledge, a Wisconsin Covenant Student will be recognized as a Wisconsin Covenant Scholar, expect to earn a place within our partnered systems of higher education, and receive a financial aid package, based on their family’s financial need, to help make college affordable.
The unique partnership represents the support of the State, our K-12 schools, public and private university and technical college systems, and the community all working together to help students do their best.
Seniors who graduate in 2014 were the last eligible class for the Wisconsin Covenant Scholarship program.
Click here if you are a current High School Senior.
Click here if you are confirmed Wisconsin Covenant Scholar.