Proper Etiquette for Mealtime Interviews, Business Meetings, and Social Events
Fall 2015 Professional Etiquette Event is Wednesday, November 11.
5–7 p.m. Nohr Gallery
The Academic and Career Advising Center, Alumni Services and Dining Services coordinate a Professional Etiquette Event each fall and spring for current UW-Platteville students. Registration details will be available soon.
During the 4-course meal, students have the chance to:
- Network and exchange business cards (we make them for you)
- Learn proper dining etiquette with each course of the meal
- Socialize with your peers and business leaders
Corporate sponsorship allows for this event to be free of charge to UW-Platteville students.
typical Etiquette event menu
- Mixed Green Salad
- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Chicken Breast with Hunter Sauce, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and Honey Glazed Carrots, Crusty Baguettes
- Chocolate and Marble Layer Cake
Coffee, Iced Tea, and Water
* Vegetarian meal and any special dietary needs are available upon request at time of registration.