Pioneer Career Network
Linking Education to the worLD of Work
The Pioneer Career Network (PCN) is an online resource that links students and alumni with over 8,500 active employers. At any one time, there are around 1,000 job, internship, or co-op positions posted in PCN.
Students and alumni using PCN have the opportunity to:
- Search for jobs, co-ops, and internships
- Create job agents to send e-mail notifications when new job postings for their major become available
- Preview employers attending the annual spring and fall career fair events
- Register for on-campus interviews, employer meet and greets, or other career-related events
- Allow employers to view their résumé, which might result in an employer contacting a student to interview
Employers using PCN can:
- Post position openings to connect with approximately 1,500 students and alumni actively seeking jobs, co-ops and internships
- Register to attend Career Fairs at UW-Platteville
- Schedule on-campus interviews or employer informational sessions
- Search student resumes to find potential applicants
The Academic and Career Advising Center at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville maintains this website as a service to users for their career development and employment-seeking efforts. The online registration system, Pioneer Career Network, is a service provided to registered users. The presence of job announcements on this website does not indicate an endorsement by UW-Platteville or the UW-Platteville Academic and Career Advising Center. Applicants should take responsibility for all necessary precautions when applying to, interviewing for, or accepting these positions, and applicants are solely responsible for obtaining necessary information concerning any employer. This website also contains links to other websites not under the control of UW-Platteville or the ACAC, and neither UW-Platteville nor the ACAC is responsible for the contents of any linked site. These links are provided only as a convenience. UW-Platteville and the ACAC assume no liability for acts or omissions by third parties or for material supplied by them.