Faculty and Staff Resources
This pane clears float!
Serving as an Advising Resource and Preparing Students for Life-Long Career Management!
The mutual goal of both faculty/staff and the Academic and Career Advising Center is student success. By working together, we can ensure that the transition from student to professional is as seamless as possible. We are here to assist faculty with any advising-related questions, particularly those questions related to general education or core curriculum requirements.
Request a Presentation
ACAC serves as a guide for students conducting career exploration and their job search, as well as advising students who are undecided on their major. We specialize in conducting presentations to classes you teach and the student organizations you advise. Consider inviting the Academic and Career Advising team to present on topics such as:
- General Education Requirements
- Registering for Classes
- Preparing for the Career Fair
- Résumés and Cover Letters
- Major-Specific Career Resources
- Professional Dress and Correspondence
- Interviewing, including Speed Interviewing
Fill out the presentation request form today!
Refer A Student or Employer
Realizing that you have direct contact with students, we believe that you are an essential component to the Academic and Career Advising team's ability to effectively deliver employment services. Please feel free to refer employers to the ACAC and the ACAC team will conduct follow-up and outreach initiatives. Please refer students to the Academic and Career Advising Center for any employment need that they might have. We welcome your referrals!
- Student Resources
- Guidelines for Serving as a Reference
- Annual Employment Reports
A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring from National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- NACE is a member-driven nonprofit association, providing resources, including publications, professional development events, and products and services, to help career services and recruitment professionals achieve their goals. The following items are made available for Career Services and Employment Professionals by NACE.
This pane clears float!
7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (Academic Year)
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Summer Months)
For more information about our team, see the ACAC Team Directory.
Jennifer Williamson, Director
Helen Reynolds, Assistant Director
Tracy Ball, Academic & Career Counselor
Heidi Johnson, Academic & Career Counselor
Deb Knautz, Administrative Assistant
Gerri Reuter, Program Assistant
Sierra Hartman, Student Program Assistant
Sara Peterson, Student Program Assistant
For more information about our staff, see the Academic and Career Advising Center Team Directory.