- Contact the ACAC Team
- Posting Positions Online in Pioneer Career Network
- Career Fairs
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship
- On-Campus Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Increase Employer Visibility on Campus
- Annual Post-Graduation and Co-op Reports
- Additional Information Related to Degree Programs and Colleges
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
Employer Informational Sessions
Scheduling an Employer Information Session
To schedule employer information sessions, you must be registered with Pioneer Career Network.
How to schedule an information session at UW-Platteville
From your PCN account, use the blue navigation bar along the top to locate "Career Events and Fairs" and from the drop-down menu select "New Event Request."
You will be able to select:
- Start Date/Time
- End Date/Time
- Student Description
- Requests/Additional Information (requests for catering or any other special needs)
- Requirements for Students (which majors, graduating classes, etc. should see your event) and Documents (résumés, cover letters, references, unofficial transcripts)
Please upload your company logo in the requested field.
Staff in the Academic and Career Advising Center will work to grant your request and will contact you once your employer information sessions has been confirmed. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point in the process, please call the ACAC team at 608.342.1183.