Fall 2016 Career Fair
For increased benefits and additional promotion on campus, consider Diamond, Silver or Pioneer Sponsorship.
DEADLINE AND FEES
Basic Registration: $325.00
NOTE: Registration fees apply per day. Additional charges may apply.
- Booth space is limited and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis for each day.
- This is a multiple-day career fair event.
- Employers register for the day(s) that best meet their recruitment schedule and needs.
- The registration fees DO NOT include registration for multiple days/events.
Please update your PCN account to ensure the Academic and Career Advising Center has
accurate employer mailing/contact information.
- Registration will end early for the days listed if all available booth spaces are reserved.
fall 2016 Career Fair schedule
Please note majors targeted each day and event times have changed
DAY 1: ALL MAJORS SOLD OUT
Monday, Sept. 26, 2-6 p.m.
DAY 2: ALL MAJORS SOLD OUT
Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2-6 p.m.
DAY 3: Science • Technology • Engineering • Mathematics (STEM) SOLD OUT
Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2-6 p.m.
DAY 4: Business/Accounting • Agriculture • Media Studies • Biology • Industrial Technology Management • Liberal Arts • Education • Criminal Justice • Health and Human Performance SOLD OUT
Thursday, Sept. 29, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
See the list of companies attending the Career Fair
|The Fall 2016 Recruiter Career Fair app is available for download. Search for Recruiter Connect Plus on the App Store or Google Play Store. Download the app and choose UW-Platteville from the drop-down list.|
|If you would like view the student Career Fair app, search UW-Platt Career Fair Plus on the App Store or Google Play Store.|
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S spring 2016 CAREER FAIR WAS A GREAT SUCCESs!
More than 2,000 students and alumni and more than 250 employers attended the Career Fair. Check out the Spring 2016 Career Fair Photo Gallery.