Employer Career Fair Information
This pane clears float!
UW-Platteville's Career Fair Events
The 2nd annual Reverse Career Fair:
thursday, March 5, 2015
UW-Platteville Student Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA)
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
University Rooms, Markee Pioneer Student Center
This event reverses the roles in a traditional career fair, as students set up booths/tables to showcase their skills and education and employers circulate the room stopping at booths to ask questions. This career fair is a great opportunity for companies looking to fill sales and/or marketing positions and see candidates in action! Employer registration fee is $20 to cover the logistical and catering costs for the event. Employers can currently register to attend through the Pioneer Career Network (PCN). Registration deadline: March 1.
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S SPRING 2015 CAREER FAIR WAS A GREAT SUCCESs!
More than 2,400 students and alumni and nearly 300 employers attended the Career Fair over the 3-day period from Feb. 10-12!
Companies that Attended the 2015 spring Career Fair
Check out which companies attended the Spring Career Fair!
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S FALL 2015 CAREER FAIR: September 29-October 1, 2015
Starting in fall of 2015, the Career Fair will move to four days. We recognize your interest in hiring our students and are working to give all employers the opportunity to recruit on campus. We offer other ways you can increase employer visibility on campus and look forward to having your company at UW-Platteville soon. Every day is a great day to hire a Pioneer!
For increased benefits and additional promotion on campus, consider Diamond, Silver or Pioneer Sponsorship.
DEADLINE AND FEES
Basic Registration: $300.00
Registration for the Fall 2015 Career Fair begins May 1, 2015.
NOTE: Registration fees apply per day. Additional charges may apply.
- Booth space is limited and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis for each day.
- This is a multiple-day career fair event.
- Employers register for the day(s) that best meet their recruitment schedule and needs.
- The registration fees DO NOT include registration for multiple days/events.
- IMPORTANT: Registration will end early for the days listed if all available booth spaces are reserved.
- *Employers: Please update your PCN account to ensure the Academic and Career Advising Center has accurate mailing/contact information.
This pane clears float!