UW-PLATTEVILLE'S spring 2016 CAREER FAIR
february 2-4, 2016
registration opens Nov. 2!
The Career Fair will be three days this spring. Each day is an ALL MAJORS day. Employers can pick which day best fits their recruiting schedule. Be sure to check dates and times below.
For increased benefits and additional promotion on campus, consider Diamond, Silver or Pioneer Sponsorship.
DEADLINE AND FEES
Basic Registration: $325.00
NOTE: Registration fees apply per day. Additional charges may apply.
- Booth space is limited and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis for each day.
- This is a multiple-day career fair event.
- Employers register for the day(s) that best meet their recruitment schedule and needs.
- The registration fees DO NOT include registration for multiple days/events.
Please update your PCN account to ensure the Academic and Career Advising Center has
accurate employer mailing/contact information.
- Registration will end early for the days listed if all available booth spaces are reserved.
spring 2016 Career Fair schedule
Please note majors targeted each day and event times have changed
DAY 1: ALL MAJORS
Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2-6 p.m.
DAY 2: ALL MAJORS
Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2-6 p.m.
DAY 3: ALL MAJORS
Thursday, Feb. 4, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 608.342.1183 or email@example.com. Every day is a great day to hire a Pioneer!
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S fall 2015 CAREER FAIR WAS A GREAT SUCCESs!
More than 3,000 students and alumni and more than 350 employers attended the Career Fair over the 4-day period from Feb. Sept. 28-Oct. 1. Check out the Fall 2015 Career Fair Photo Gallery.