Employer Career Fair Information
This pane clears float!
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S FALL 2015 CAREER FAIR: September 28-October 1, 2015
registration opens May 1!
We have some exciting additions this fall. The Career Fair expands to four days with two days of evening hours. We recognize your interest in hiring our students and are working to give all employers the opportunity to recruit on campus.
What else is new?
We have added more features to our sponsorship packages. Make sure to click on the sponsorship link below. We also will be using a new Career Fair smart phone app that helps students target employers in a more efficient and interactive way.
For increased benefits and additional promotion on campus, consider Diamond, Silver or Pioneer Sponsorship.
DEADLINE AND FEES
Basic Registration: $325.00
NOTE: Registration fees apply per day. Additional charges may apply.
- Booth space is limited and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis for each day.
- This is a multiple-day career fair event.
- Employers register for the day(s) that best meet their recruitment schedule and needs.
- The registration fees DO NOT include registration for multiple days/events.
Please update your PCN account to ensure the Academic and Career Advising Center has
accurate employer mailing/contact information.
- Registration will end early for the days listed if all available booth spaces are reserved.
Fall 2015 Career Fair schedule
Please note majors targeted each day and event times have changed
Monday, Sept. 28, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
• Business and Accounting • Agriculture • Media Studies • Biology • Industrial Technology Management • Liberal Arts • Education • Criminal Justice • Health and Human Performance
Tuesday, Sept. 29, 3–8 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 30, 3–8 p.m.
DAY 4: SOLD OUT!
Thursday, Oct. 1, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
• Science • Technology • Engineering • Mathematics
E-mail email@example.com to be added to the wait list.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 608.342.1183. Every day is a great day to hire a Pioneer!
see who is attending!
Employer List for Fall 2015 Career Fair
|Sept. 28||Business and Accounting • Agriculture • Media Studies • Biology • Industrial Technology Management • Liberal Arts • Education • Criminal Justice • Health and Human Performance|
|Sept. 29||ALL MAJORS|
|Sept. 30||ALL MAJORS|
|Oct. 1||Science • Technology • Engineering • Mathematics|
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S SPRING 2015 CAREER FAIR WAS A GREAT SUCCESs!
More than 2,400 students and alumni and nearly 300 employers attended the Career Fair over the 3-day period from Feb. 10-12! Check out the Spring 2015 Career Fair Photo Gallery or the Career Fair Videos below.
This pane clears float!