spring 2017 Career Fair
registration opens nov. 1!
For increased benefits and additional promotion on campus, consider Diamond, Silver or Pioneer Sponsorship.
DEADLINE AND FEES
Basic Registration: $325.00
NOTE: Registration fees apply per day. Additional charges may apply.
- Booth space is limited and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis for each day.
- This is a multiple-day career fair event.
- Employers register for the day(s) that best meet their recruitment schedule and needs.
- The registration fees DO NOT include registration for multiple days/events.
Please update your PCN account to ensure the Academic and Career Advising Center has
accurate employer mailing/contact information.
- Registration will end early for the days listed if all available booth spaces are reserved.
spring 2017 Career Fair schedule
DAY 1: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) - SOLD OUT
Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2–6 p.m.
DAY 2: ALL MAJORS - SOLD OUT
Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2-6 p.m.
DAY 3: Business and Accounting, Agriculture, Biology, Education, Industrial Technology Management, Criminal Justice, Media Studies, Liberal Arts, Health and Human Performance
Thursday, Feb. 9, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Employers Attending the Career Fair
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S fall 2016 CAREER FAIR WAS A GREAT SUCCESs!
More than 3,000 students and alumni and 318 employers attended the Career Fair. Check out the Fall 2016 Career Fair Photo Gallery.