spring 2017 Career Fair
Please note majors targeted each day and event times have changed
spring 2017 Career Fair schedule
DAY 1: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM)
Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2–6 p.m.
DAY 2: ALL MAJORS
Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2-6 p.m.
DAY 3: Business and Accounting, Agriculture, Biology, Education, Industrial Technology Management, Criminal Justice, Media Studies, Liberal Arts, Health and Human Performance
Thursday, Feb. 9, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Employers Attending the Career Fair
The Spring Career Fair app will be available
for download in January.
Volunteer to help at the career fair
The ACAC needs 20-30 student volunteers to help each day of the Career Fair. Click on our online volunteer sign-up form to sign up to help at the fair!
Volunteer duties include:
• Greeting and directing employers to their booths
• Assisting with set-up and tear-down of event
• Helping employers carry their displays into Velzy Commons
• Working the registration table
Benefits of volunteering:
• Networking with employers before and after the fair
• Observing employers and how the Career Fair works
• Adding another volunteer experience to your résumé
• Representing the high caliber of UW-Platteville students
Student volunteers will receive a $5.00 "thank-you" credit loaded to their Passport Funds per volunteer shift worked.
career fair Tips
- Dress professionally
- Bring your résumé
- Research the employers attending in advance
- Learn how to make the most of the Career Fair
UW-PLATTEVILLE'S fall 2016 CAREER FAIR WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!
More than 3,000 students and alumni and more than 318 employers attended the Career Fair. Check out the Fall 2016 Career Fair Photo Gallery.